[TowerTalk] 11 Element M? antenna info request

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 11 Element M? antenna info request
From: k3hx@juno.com (tttt ccccc)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:53:30 -0400

At the recent Great Butler Hamfest, picked up what might be an M-squared
2m

antenna.  It has been up for a while and the label is damaged.

It has a 4 element Log-Cell, a reflector and 6 directors.  The elements
are insulated

from the 1.5" boom which is in 3 pieces with swaged connections.

The balun appears to be a sleeve-tube device.  Elements are 3/8" tubing.

The balun is damaged.  I'd be grateful to know the feedpoint impedance of
this

unit and any other info.

73

Tim  K3HX

CW Elitist (yup, even on 2 meters)

QRP Snob (except on 160 where I use an amp in a nearly futile attempt to

                compensate for my crummy antenna)

Old Fart        (QRV 1964)

20 WPM Extra since 1986