[TowerTalk] Msg below

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Msg below
From: n0tt1@juno.com (N0TT@ juno.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 02:00:39 EDT
Throwing in my 2 cents worth here...since this subject
would cover just about everything that goes on here:

It seems to me that subject of alleged "harmful"
advice has already been covered in the courts years ago...
and if I'm not mistaken it was ruled that some
advice one fellow gave to another was just considered
as "barbershop" advice and not "professional" or paid
advice and therefore the judge ruled in favor of the
defendant...case dismissed.

Any attorneys out there who can verify that without
getting into a lot of details?

73,
Charlie, N0TT