[TowerTalk] Tower height question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower height question
From: k9mi@home.com (Michael Brown)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:39:34 -0500

> Kirk,
>
> If you mean "RF in the shack", there is no relationship between antenna
> height and "RF overloading inside".

I wonder if we are talking about RF in the shack, or if we are talking about
RF'ing devices in the house?

If we are talking about RF'ing devices in the house, then heighth and the
distance away from the house make a big difference.

Can we get a clarification on this Kirk?

Mike - K9MI

http://www.anwireless.com

> -----

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,