[TowerTalk] Ubolt Dimension Table

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ubolt Dimension Table
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:38:53 -0700
Towertalkers,

I have added a complete table of dimensions to my web page
for the mechanically galvanized antenna Ubolts I have for
sale:

http://www.reprise.com/antronics/antronics_hardware_table.asp

Of course, prices and ordering information is on that web
site also.

I am in the process of enlarging the selection and I will
let you know right here when more different sizes are
available.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,