[TowerTalk] Paint on Antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Paint on Antennas
From: Kenneth Hirschberg" <info@cal-av.com (Kenneth Hirschberg)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:19:40 -0700
Hi Mike and all -
Painting and camouflaging works quite well.  For the camo coat, Krylon makes
some flat camo colors that are sold through ACE hardware.  The O.D. is
particularly effective.
For info. about painting, prepping aluminum elements and a good, easy to
apply primer, see the www.cal-av.com/Manual-DIP30A.PDF.
Sincerely,
Ken   K6HPX