[TowerTalk] Force12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: mel@interlink.net (Mel Martin)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:53:57 -0400
I don't... they deserve to be thoroughly scolded for this kind "slight
of hand" specification. Stick to the truth... we can handle it!!!

>I think F12 is being treated a little unfairly on this issue

>"My hunch is that when F12 first developed the C-3, the 15M SWR bandwidth
was a little tight to enable them to stay under 2:1 across this wide
band,
so they specced the antenna on 15 using 100 feet of coax to achieve that
magic number, which they thought was important for marketing purposes."

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----