[TowerTalk] PP Can

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PP Can
From: n0tt1@juno.com (n0tt1@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 04:45:14 -0700
On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 08:58:37 -0700 antipode <antipode@ne.mediaone.net>
writes:

> You might check out some older issues of Wings and Airpower
> magazines.
> About 20 years ago they had the definitive story of the P-47 and I
> recall clearly seeing the full prop-pitch motor gearhead with the
> pointed motor cover.

FYI...
If you have trouble finding articles in old (and VERY old) magazines
and textbooks locally, try the Linda Hall Technical Library in
Kansas City, Missouri.  Ask for the "Service Desk" if you want something
specific.  The cost as I remember is around $15 to copy and article
and mail it to you.  Their telephone number 816-363-4600...their
number as of several years ago.  Hey, maybe they're on the web!

73,
Charlie, N0TT