[TowerTalk] 80M 4-Square

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80M 4-Square
From: k4sqr@juno.com (k4sqr@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:00:08 -0400
Ken, AB5A; Tim, EI8IC and the TT group;

For photographs and construction details of a full size 80 meter 4-Square
array using a Comtek ACB-80 Hybrid Phasing System, see
http://www.bctonline.com/users/skelly/4square/4square.html

Steve is using one of the early model ComTek's, manufactured in 1989.

I will also add Comtek's new Secure On-line Server is now up at our
redesigned web page, http://www.comteksystems.com

73,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com
4-Square Experts, Stack Yagi
& Remote Antenna Switching Systems

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:21:57 +0100 "Tim Makins,  EI8IC" <ei8ic@eircom.net>
writes:

> Good luck with your 4-Square, Ken. I hope you'll take a few pictures
> so that
> we can all see how the project progresses.
>
> Tim, EI8IC.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----