[TowerTalk] choice of beams

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] choice of beams
From: ko5d@swbell.net (John Webb)
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 10:31:17 -0500
About ready to make the pour,then will start on the antennas for the new
tower.My question..Which one ??
I have been using a wilson sy-33...tri band 3 ele..
I picked up a used mosely cl-33...tri band 3 ele..
I also have a telrex,tb5es...

any thoughts,I have no experiance with the telrex,anybody using one and can
share thier thoughts ?

All comments appreciated and thanks for the bandwidth,john

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----