[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450A rotor problems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450A rotor problems
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 15:00:08 EDT
Hey gang, I have a 9 month old Yaesu g-450a rotor, with a roof tower & A3 on
top. It has developed a problem with the indicator on the control unit...the
rotor turns start to stop very smooth. But, starting from 180 degrees, going
clockwise, the needle turns fine until 240 deg, then stops, but the rotor
still turns fine.

I have checked all connections, but, what drives the indicator?  Has anyone
ever dealt with this rotor?

73/Chuck KI9A

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----