[TowerTalk] Multiband dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiband dipoles
From: b_bradfield@yahoo.com (Brad Bradfield)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:39:53 -0700 (PDT)

Breed's design (now patented) had only one element driven as a dipole.
The elements for the other frequencies (three total in his WARC example
that you mentioned) were "closely coupled resonators", and not driven
directly.  A swept frequency return loss plot showed very unique spikes
at each designed frequency of interest.

73,

Brad, W5CGH