[TowerTalk] Telrex 20M46 dimensions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex 20M46 dimensions
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:21:58 +0000
must be a lot of these on the market right now.  i should go into business on
this information... send me a large sase with a couple stamps and i'll make you
a copy also.  i have the original documents and a retuning of the elements that
improves performance.

--
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://k1ttt@arrl.net