[TowerTalk] Searching archives

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Searching archives
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 31 Oct 2001 07:12:09 -0800
All the posts are archived on
http://www.contesting.com
Just go to the left menu area and look for TowerTalk
under "List Archives".

You can also search the archives by keyword by going
to http://www.contesting.com
Unfortunately one cannot choose to search ONLY, say,
Towertalk (it searches all the contesting.com
lists such as Amps, CQ-Contest, etc.), so it's
best to include the word towertalk in the search list.

Hope this helps.

73 Mike N2MG