[TowerTalk] Need Prices for Wattmeters and Keyer

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Prices for Wattmeters and Keyer
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 01:36:32 EST
Last July my station was hit by one the famous thunderstorms we get here in
Central Florida.  I am still wrestling with my insurance company about parts
of the claim.
Fair or not they will only pay if I submit proof of the price paid for three
items.  Since I got these long ago the sales slips have disappeared.

The three items:
1.Nye Viking RF Power Meter, Model c 1.8-30,  5K
2.Swan Wattmeter, Model  WM 3000
3.KC Keyer Programable Keyer, Model KC-1

The above itmes were all purchased in the late 80's and early 90's.  Is there
anyone out there who has an old sales slip that they could forward as proof
of the price of any of these?  Lacking that, is there anyone out there who
has an old catalogue of any of these with the price listed?

Since they are no longer manufactured, the insurance company needs proof of
the cost of these items when they were new.

I would greatly appreciate any help you guys could give me on this.

Bill Kollenbaum  K4XS

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----