[TowerTalk] noalox - home depot

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] noalox - home depot
From: na1i@portone.com (Sy Gormish)
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 13:46:22 -0500
Hi Marc,
HOMe depot SELLS gb ox-gard SAME STUFF AS NOALOX... catalog number in their
electrical department is OX-100 comes in a 1oz. tube and is made by GB
Electrical
Inc., an Applied Power Company in Milwaukee Wis. 53209. I've used this stuff for
several years it is the same as NOALOX, cost less and is a paste that you apply
to aluminum tubing.
 Hope this helps you.

Bubs

Marc Wullaert wrote:

> My sister leaving tomball/texas for christmas holiday .I asked to bring me
> a tube/or can NOALOX  from homedepot.See don't find it at homedepot.
> See want to go again at homedepot.The guy
> at homedepot asking who is the manufactor off NOALOX.
> any help ??
>
> 73
> marc on4ma
>
> pse reply direct to me.
>
> List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
> supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com
>
> -----

THOSE THAT CAN, DX! THOSE THAT CAN'T, DX ON NETS !