[TowerTalk] MFJ ARTIFICIAL GROUND

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ ARTIFICIAL GROUND
From: tao@skypoint.com (Tod - Minnesota)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:34:16 -0600
Even if you might be right, why are you persisting in grinding out your
grudge against W8IJ on the reflector. If you are right, simply say your
piece and let it be. Please stop the personal attacks, justified or not, on
the reflector.

Thank you.

Tod Olson, KOTO

*** your message ******

>  Tom: Nice try.  You should use better examples the E-mails I got also
point
>out.....You must have been a Funeral Director in a previous life as you
insist on literally
killing the usefulness and sales of every piece of equipment you can't make
work, embalming it with your technical illusions, limitations and burying
it--when is the funeral?  You must have a big equipment grave yard behind
your shack....

>.....  You even need help on using a Boy Scout Compass.  K7GCO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----