[TowerTalk] TH6DXX Element adjustment question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TH6DXX Element adjustment question
From: realex@flash.net (Bob Alexander)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 07:55:32 -0600
Hi Tom,
Go with the lengths in the manual.  I'm not very familiar with the TH6 (I
have a TH7),
however, experience with yagis in general says that sometimes elements can
be shorter
or longer than one would think.  With very close spacing, an element can
actually be
longer than the driven element for a director and shorter for the reflector.
73, Bob W5AH