[TowerTalk] 25G leg plug?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 25G leg plug?
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 29 Nov 2001 06:03:01 -0800
A length of half-inch pipe (I've used plastic) is also
a great "shuttle" for cleaning the mud and hornets
nests out of tower legs.  Since ten-foot pieces are so
common, but just a tad short for the job (they will
get stuck once in a while), bring along a length of
something to ram the pipe the last foot or so.

I have some Rohn 45 sections that had some weld or
zinc flash inside the tube where the oversized portion
of the joints were. This was enough to stop the pipe
cold in its tracks.

Mike N2MG