[TowerTalk] M2 OR2800-DC Manual - Anybody have one?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2 OR2800-DC Manual - Anybody have one?
From: k4to@meginc.com (Dave Sublette)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:17:54 -0500
Jim....

Not sure what you mean by

DC version
with the single control box

I have the Control box that is marked " RC2800P-A".  It has provisions
for computer control. Rear terminal connections are as follows:

1) Motor Common
2) Motor CCW
3)Motor CW
4) Not Used
5) Orange
6)Blue
Ground terminal on case beside terminal strip.
Orange and Blue are the pulse leads that bring the rotational pulses in
from the motor unit for counting and position display.

You might also try their web site for info.

Sorry I don't have a scanner or FAX.

73,

Dave, K4TO

Jim Idelson wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm acquiring a M2 OR2800, and don't have the manual. This is the DC version
>with the single control box. Since we're expecting 65 degree weather on
>Saturday, I'd like to install it then. Anybody have the manual with cabling
>diagrams and basic operating instructions, and ability to email or fax the few
>critical pages to me?
>
>73,
>
>Jim K1IR
>
>List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
>Trylon Titan towers, coax, hardline and more. Also check out our self
>supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!  http://www.anwireless.com
>
>-----

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----