[TowerTalk] TailTwister Bolt Pattern Template

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TailTwister Bolt Pattern Template
From: ROBKEL@aol.com (ROBKEL@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:05:10 EST
I need to obtain a mounting bolt drill template for a TailTwister. I bought a
rebuilt one from Norm's Service, and the manual did not include the template.
The tower mounting shelf is for the 4 bolt rotator versions, and I need to
add the other two holes (and check what's already there).
You can provide private reply to W5LT@aol.com.
Thanks
Bob W5LT

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,