[TowerTalk] Yaesu G800SA rotor problems

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G800SA rotor problems
From: k4bet@bellsouth.net (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:15:05 -0800
I am posting this for a friend and he requests any responses, help or
assistance, off reflector, direct, to him (Bill - KN4N kn4n60@yahoo.com)
Please do not do a reply to the reflector as he will not see it!  Thanks!
======================
Bought a new Yaesu G800SA rotor, wired 125 ft of 18 ga cable to it, checked
it out like the book said, turned it Right to 270 deg, overlap light came
on, just like book said, but now it is STUCK there and will not move. An
email to their tech dept 3 weeks ago produced no reply .  Wiring been
checked 3 times, and OK. Might be someone on reflector had this same problem
and could shed some light on this problem for me....
I am posting this for a friend and he requests any responses, help or
assistance, off reflector, direct, to him:

 Bill - KN4N kn4n60@yahoo.com

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----