[TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Non-Resonant Guy Lengths?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: [Tower Talk] Non-Resonant Guy Lengths?
From: sales@webzbydesign.com (Kevin Adam)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:58:50 -0500

I used the fiber glass rod from polygon in Walkerton Indiana  3/8" rod
use 5/16 EHS performed cable ends on it this works great because your
cut it real easy with hacksaw to nay length you want
Http://www.polygoncompany.com
 You'll have to buy 5000 feet min order so the best is to get several
hams that want some buy an order they'll ship to anywhere you want to. I
bought it for .39 foot three years ago its still just fine. The price
beats phillystran in price. Quality is outstanding UV resistant.  Color
is made to any color you want.
N9IWW
Kevin Adam
1239 W. Till Rd.