[TowerTalk] thanks for help on 160/tower issue

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] thanks for help on 160/tower issue
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:44:47 -0600
It ain't perfect, but the gamma wire to the top of the tower and two (don't
think my neighbors will like me running wires across their yards) radials
are working quite well in this weekends contest.
Still need to do a bit of adjusting. I'm not hearing Europe and I think I'm
getting out better than I'm hearing because some who call me are way too
weak to copy.

But..with a bit of luck I just may get almost all the sections covered.

I have a 7 el yagi on the tower and wondering if it's direction has any
effect on the efficiency?

Again, thanks for suggestions/help.
HAM AND EGGS - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.