[TowerTalk] Re: Balun help

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Balun help
From: mgb4@address.com (MGB)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:29:08 -0500
Thanks for all the helpful replies. After careful consideration I have
decided to wind my own balun per an article published at
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/airbalun.html   Thanks again for the help
everyone...Now!! for the hard part, replacing the old one..Oh to be 10 years
younger.

73, Mick  W4YV