[TowerTalk] Suggestions for 6-mtr amp?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Suggestions for 6-mtr amp?
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:35:40 +0000
I'm thinking of building/buying a KW 6-meter AMP for dxing. Any suggestions
from the amp wizards in the audience? If I build one, what's a good tube to
use vs costs? Is it feasible to take a popular hf amp and convert it to six?

I have abert 50 watts of drive available from my Kenwood TS690SAT.

As always, thanks mucho for all your help!

73....../ed