[TowerTalk] Brighten up :)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Brighten up :)
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:27:29 EST
In a message dated 12/14/01 4:48:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
alex@sandlabs.com writes:

> EXACTLY my friend. This is the IDEA behind my signature. You will not
>  believe if I told you how many comments I got that indicate that the reader
>  is either illiterate
>  or he/she have been brain washed. The low reading comprehension behind
these
>  are really alarming in their quantity :(

    Okay - I've been out of town for the weekend and just got back so I
missed this post.

    Please DO NOT post this editorial stuff on TowerTalk. Unless it's got
something to do with tower and HF antenna construction, please don't post it
to the list.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATION