[TowerTalk] HyGain HG-70D tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain HG-70D tower
From: k7hph@xmission.com (Mark Hammond)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:02:10 -0700
If you have the cable dimensions or samples, you can go to your local wire
rope distributor and have them made up quickly with their hydraulic
crimpers. That is assuming that your area has a wire rope distributor. I
have done this and had good success. I have also found that some heavy
equipment dealers also have this capability. They can usually make up the
cables while you wait.

73, Mark