[TowerTalk] 9913 Reliability

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 9913 Reliability
From: W9zr@aol.com (W9zr@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:51:26 EST
I am looking for some wisdom from the group regarding 9913 low loss coax.

I have heard that this stuff has a tendency to accumulate water inside.  I
need some low loss feedline for 6 meters and was considering using it in the
attic of my Florida condo.  It obviously gets very hot and humid up there.
Do you think this would be an acceptable application for 9913 or will the
humidity be problem?  There will be no direct exposure to rain of course.

Thanks.

73 Randy W9ZR

AN Wireless Self Supporting Towers are now available!  Windloading tables,
foundation diagrams and charts, along with full details are now at the
AN Wireless Web site:  http://www.ANWireless.com

-----