[TowerTalk] Conclusions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Conclusions
From: José de Sá" <ct1eeb@mail.telepac.pt (José de Sá)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:16:09 -0000
No no... I'm crazy but not that crazy, Hi !
I only made my works in the Linear with it well in safetty,
no risks or crazy stunts made, otherwise it made no sense
what I'm trying to teach all those kids at school about safetty
at work, Hi !!!

Merry merry Xmas Bill and all my friends in this mailing list.
And once again thanks for all.

73   Jose  CT1EEB