[TowerTalk] AOL V7

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AOL V7
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:20:23 EST
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Sorry to interrupt the thread on CC&R's but I need to find something out.
Is there anyone out there who is using AOL V7 and has been successful in
posting to TowerTalk? V6 was hardwired for MIME/HTML which is incompatible
with contesting.com and I was hoping it was fixed with V7 but I'm starting to
get bouced messages with it so would like some feedback.

    Tnx for your help and Happy New Year to all!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TT ADMINISTRATION