[TowerTalk] radials for 4 square

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] radials for 4 square
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim Miller)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 17:01:55 -0500
Dear Cesar;

The inside of the Four-Square radials must be soldered to a common buss.
There is a sheet in the Comtek Instruction Manual manual, that shows
something like this: A + vertical antenna

                A                I                A
               __________I________
                A                                A

So a common buss goes straight thru the center of the 4 verticals and
another
common bus intersects it via the perpendicular.
Radials should not cross each other without a solder connection made.

Good Luck with your new 4-Square.

73,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com