[TowerTalk] Half Slopers on 10m or higher?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Half Slopers on 10m or higher?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:56:02 -0600
I would expect a simple dipole of Delta Loop
would be much more effective. Aluminum
dipoles can be made easily using fiberglass
rod or phenolic tubes for insulators.  A couple
of 1-1/2 U bolts will hold it to a tower leg which
will allow 120 degrees of (rope) rotation.

A Delta Loop can be suspended from a guy wire
or side arm and can be rotated by moving the
pullout strings.

Tom  N4KG