[TowerTalk] stacking distances -- YT and TA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking distances -- YT and TA
From: Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tonno Vahk)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:25:43 +0200
TA anyway does more accurate job.

I did the same with 4el 20m yagis.

50 and 100 is 16.2 dbi (about 2.4 dbi over single upper), 50 and 60 feet is
basically the same as the upper (13.5 dbi) so no gain really. 50 and 80 feet
is 15.3 dbi (about 1.6 dbi over the upper) so quite logical.

Keeping the upper beam fixed at 100 feet TA suggests around 60 feet height
for the lower.

Checked for 6el KLM (58') and 100 and 55 seemed best while you can improve
pattern in expense of some tenths of a db by rising it to 60 feet also.

But I guess it far less trustworthy in this respect than AO also results are
similar.

73
tonno
es5tv