[TowerTalk] RF grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RF grounding
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:08:10 -0800
Probably a different length ground lead would help. Other better options
are to series resonate the gnd lead on 15m or attach one or more 1/4
wave radial wires to your rig. MFJ sells a device to series tune your
gnd. I believe it is a series resonant tunable LC and a sensitive
current meter to tell when max gnd lead I is found. 73, Dan, N5AR