[TowerTalk] got concrete in the ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] got concrete in the ground
From: n1nk@home.com (Jim Spears)
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:53:14 -0500
am putting up a LM-354 here in rhode island.  got the hole dug, cleaned out
after the rain and snow, got the hole formed, got the rebar cage dropped in
and aligned, and now it is full of concrete.  just under 6.5 yards of
concrete.

we got a nice break in the normally chilly new england winter weather
yesterday.  the hole was intended to be oversize but we overdid it a bit.
at least I can rest secure knowing that if there is ever a problem, this
wasn't built undersized.

jim spears
N1NK

Order online at http://store.eham.net.