[TowerTalk] 1000D RX ANT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 1000D RX ANT
From: ve3tu@rac.ca (Steve)
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:50:22 +0000
This should be on the Yaesu reflector but I will ask here first. I would
like to know if the 1000D disconnects the RCA RX jack antenna from the
receiver when the rig goes into the TX mode or do I have to put and
external relay or protection cct. in line? The short schematic in the
manual shows it is connected to the receiver all the time.

tu Steve VE3TU

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----