[TowerTalk] Material for Planning Boards

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Material for Planning Boards
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 23:02:17 -0500 (EST)

I'm wondering if someone could send me or point me to information that
they used to present their case for a planning board, board of
commissioners, etc.   My landlord has suggested that thud power (thud
being the sound of the stack of papers you put on the desk) might be
beneficial for these beurocrats.  That they really don't care to read what
you put in front of them, just that you have gone through a lot of pain
before coming.  This seems to make sense to me.

Anyway, I'm just looking for ideas to improve the thud.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----