[TowerTalk] ham radio questions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ham radio questions
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:32:45 EST
In a message dated 2/11/02 10:55:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
n2wog@polywog.navpoint.com writes:

>  This survey is for a sociological research project connected with my senior
>  thesis at Drexel University in Philadelphia. It focuses on the radio
related
>  interests and operating activities of ham operators like yourself. You
> should
>  find it very interesting and you will be able to see a report of the
> findings
>  on our website after March 15, 2002. All responses will be strictly
>  confidential and anonymous.

I got this email to all calls I am responsible for. Looks like lot of you
will get it too. I checked the web site that N2polyWOG has, and it is
interesting to see the subjects "researched" from witchcraft to gay stuff. I
wonder what "evaluation" will we get from this VHF "sociological researcher".
Looks to me like lot of "academic" theories and crap. Maybe ARRL can find
answers to their questions which way to go? Oh well! Good thing it is only a
hobby :-)

Yuri

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----