[TowerTalk] WHAT DOES NLNS Stand For?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WHAT DOES NLNS Stand For?
From: MPeiperl@london.edu (Maury Peiperl)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:04:36 +0000
<head>
</head>
If you're optimistic, perhaps it's your Nice Loud New Station.<br>
If you're pessimistic, it's No Luck--Neighbors Squealed.<br>
(Having no real idea, I agree...ask the source.)<br>
73<br>
Maury W3EF<br>
GB wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Why not ask the roof authority??  My definition for NLNS might
not be what<br>THEY believe it to mean.  Why
    <pre wrap="">Working on getting some roof space for antennas on our
building and the<br>roof authority has sent us a note with the acronym "NLNS"
which I've<br>never seen before and can't take a meaning out of
context.<br></pre>
    <pre
 do you get ICE bandpass filters &amp; beverage matching boxes?  The<br>same
place that pays for the hosting of this list:  The eHam Store.<br>Order online
at <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 on WWW:               <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk";>http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk</a><br>Submissions:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:towertalk@contesting.com";>towertalk@contesting.com</a><br>Administrative
 requests:  <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com";>towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com</a><br>Problems:
                 <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:owner-towertalk@con

Order online at http://store.eham.net.