[TowerTalk] LMR600 termination

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR600 termination
From: nwtncc@iswt.com (James C. Hall, M.D.)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:56:57 -0600
Bruce:

I use LMR-600 as well.  I used the crimp-on connectors and it was a breeze.
First, go to your local Cellular Source or Sun-Com store and find who the
tech is that works on the local cellular towers.  I happened to know the guy
here. They have all the crimping tools - which are VERY expensive.  He'll
usualy sell you a N- connector - mine for $9. The crimping instructions are
on the connector packet.

Jamie
WB4YDL