[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 06:10:55 -0500
Hello all...I am looking for a prop-pitch Transmission and/or an
un-modified proppitch motor and gear box...I have much to my chagrin. a
modified proppitch motor...it will turn faster, and was a mod that was done
by welding a gear inside the gearbox..it turns too fast for my 80m
yagi...would like to swap the modified proppitch or but a transmission for
the motor I have...any ideas out there???

Thanks de Rick

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----