[Towertalk] List - Digest vs raw

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] List - Digest vs raw
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:55:06 +0000
A big thank you to W4AN & Co for the transition to mailman, as we had been
warned in an earlier post from Bill.

Those previously on the digest version were kept on the digest.

Few things ruin one's day more than finding dozens of individual reflector
posts
waiting download over a slow dial-up IDD connection - which is exactly what
happened to me on a similar transition on another mailing list server.

Given the choice of mucking around with my mail client filter settings or a
huge hotel telephone bill, I'll take the former any day.

Again, TU Bill & everyone at contesting.com!

73, VR2BrettGraham