[Towertalk] Yaesu indicator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Yaesu indicator
From: rmoodyg@concentric.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:28:18 -0500
A couple of years ago I had a problem with my 800SDX..  Seemed that 2 M
traffic on my cluster tranceiver caused the indicator to read up to 30
deg off when my node was transmitting.   That was fixed by lifting the
ground wire on the AC cord above ground with one of those 'adapters'.
 Now I realize the problem described by Pete and by Steve may not be
related, but that particular trouble vanished.  The adapter is still in
the line..

Good luck.
73
Gil, W4PJI