[Towertalk] Archives (screw anchors)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Archives (screw anchors)
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 13 Mar 2002 10:21:49 -0800
At the bottom of every email post to this reflector is
a link,

that takes one to a page that has info on its
archives, subscribing, etc.

Unfortunately ,there is no search feature there.
However, if you go to www.contesting.com, in the left
menu area, there's a "List Search" function.  For
better or worse, it searches all the lists (amps, cq-
contest, etc.) on contesting.com, so adding the
reflector name to the search criteria is helpful,
e.g.,  screw anchor towertalk

Although the archives have moved around a bit in the
last few days, it seems the search tool is working
properly - at least in my quick test.

73 Mike N2MG