[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:29:14 -0500
Of course, the best solution is to remove the applicable language altogether.
Unfortunately, most, if not all developers will not
negotiate the terms of the CC&R provisions.  I do know of two cases where the
homeowner negotiated the CC&R terms with the developer
when only a few homes remained in the development.  Upon the sale of the last
home, all remaining rights, title and interest is
generally tranferred to the homeowners' association.  The developer is out the
door with his big bag of money, never to be seen
again and no longer caring about what happens to the CC&Rs.

-Paul, W9AC