[Towertalk] Re: Deed restrictions and w9ac's comments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Deed restrictions and w9ac's comments
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:32:56 +0000
Gents (and ladies too), in my opinion Paul has hit the head on the nail
(with minor exceptions, in my opinion)about deed restrictions....CC&R's as
they have been written and subjectively enforce go way beyond ham antennas
and really trample over the basic rights of Americans owning land. And
Paul's dead on, again in my opinion, the ARRL blew it trying to do an end
run trying to get the FCC to preempt civil contracts between consenting
parties which they have no business doing! Congress should have been the
ARRL's first line of offense and if Congress refused to do they duty
upholding the US Constitution then the ARRL should be thinking of a lawsuit
to force Congress to act and if they don't then given the Constitutional
nature of these questions it would go to US Supreme Court for a decision.

73...../k6sdw