[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: k6sdw@hotmail.com (Eddy Avila)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:43:14 +0000
Stu and Chuck,

I find it interesting you guys believe this is off the Tower reflector
subject when in fact these covenants aim to eliminate just that, towers and
antennas attached to towers....so, tell me what is appropriate for this
reflector if we all lose the right to put up tall towers on land we own?

Regarding law opinions, unless the writer identifies himself as an attorney
I doubt anyone would take this as legal advice! If anything, I would hope
they would be contacting the ARRL legal department for help...

Anyway, I still maintain that this subject needs the full attention of all
US hams otherwise we won't need a Tower reflector anymore...

73 all......./ed