[Towertalk] Restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Restrictions
From: joe@xyz.net (WL7M)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:33:27 -0900
May I second that opinion!??  Living in remote Alaska certainly has it's
benefits - NO CC&Rs, PRB-1 was incorporated into state law and allows me a
200 foot tower, and anything else goes as long as the moose don't
mind....although one of them knocked down my 80 meter antenna this
winter....not sure what his objection was, but now the freezer's full!!  ;-)

73,
Joe
WL7M