[Towertalk] (no subject)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] (no subject)
From: k5xr@juno.com (k5xr@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:21:05 GMT
I want to be able to check the traps on several different TH-7 beams.  All have
been in service for 10 years or more and are in need of serious rework. I'm
sure this topic has been discussed and documented, but I am not sure where to
start looking.

I guess what I need is the info on how to performs the checks and what the
specs are for these traps.

Any help anyone can give would certainly be appreciated.

Joe, W5ASP

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.