[Towertalk] CushCraft A3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] CushCraft A3S
From: Edge" <edge@clnk.com (Zac Smith)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:07:02 -0500
check your weather proofing, also check and see that the impedence matches
on all your equipment, and that all connections are of the same metal,
aluminum-aluminum, brass-brass, copper-copper, its a long shot but we had a
problem on a 2.4 Ghz cell site and on the 1 5/8" hardline someone had used a
brass bullet instead aluminum, in theory it should have worked but it
created a capacitor effect and distorted worse and worse then we would go
up, disasemble the connector wich would discharge the "capicitor" and conect
it and itd work again for a while we ended up fineally changing the
connector then it worked good without any problems i disasembled the din
type connector completley and found that someone had assembled it with the
wrong bullet

maybe thats your problem, i dunno
Zac